DO YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY HOME IMPROVEMENTS? I AM A SKILLED MULTITRADE HANDYMAN WITH OVER 15YRS EXP

DO YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY HOME IMPROVEMENTS I AM A SKILLED MULTITRADE HANDYMAN WITH OVER 15YRS EXP

Comments

• Please don't shout
  • I definitely recommend Simon - he did a very good job fitting our secondary glazing 
  • Do you need help with any home improvements? I am a skilled multitrade handyman builder with over 15years experience

• I've used Simon and he's been great on the jobs he's done for me.
  • How much do you charge per hour?
  • Hello Simon,

I am interested in purchasing a property that needs a fair bit of building work done to improve it. Unfortunately some of that involves correcting a poorly designed extension. Is it possible that you would consider looking at the property with me, and giving me some idea of whether or not my plans for the property's improvement are in any way realistic? I wouldn't expect you to 'quote' of course - that would be daft, but just to use your expertise in identifying a realistic set of expectations for modifications to the property considering my likely budget. 

So, firstly, would you be interested, and secondly what would you charge for this service? Please PM me to discuss if you are interested. Thank you.

Natalie
  • Hi Natalie,

It would be free as long as you can be flexible with time I assume the property is in Wivenhoe? I would offer a 
    quote for the works whether you take up the offer is up to you no obligation.

Thankyou

Regards

Simon