Cleaner needed - lower Wivenhoe

I am in urgent need of a cleaner for my house in lower Wivenhoe.Two or three hours per week, flexible about time/s. Can anyone give me recommendations, please?

Comments

• Hi Clara

I don't know if you are still looking for a cleaner in lower Wivenhoe but I am available if you still need somebody. I too live in lower Wiv and would be available every week for 2/3 hours 

Regards 

Amy 
  • Clara

If you are still available I, too, am looking for a cleaner for 2/3 hours per week - also in lower Wivenhoe. How may I contact you if you are interested?
  • Admiral said:
    Clara

If you are still available I, too, am looking for a cleaner for 2/3 hours per week - also in lower Wivenhoe. How may I contact you if you are interested?
    Clara isnt the cleaner she was looking for a cleaner an she now has 1 :)
  • How stupid of me not to read the original message correctly. Thanks for the notification. So, to amyfnf - are you still looking to do some weekly cleaning?
  • amyfnf said:
    Hi Clara

I don't know if you are still looking for a cleaner in lower Wivenhoe but I am available if you still need somebody. I too live in lower Wiv and would be available every week for 2/3 hours 

Regards 

Amy 
    Hi Amy
    Am still looking for a cleaner in lower Wivenhoe if still available?

• Hi, I'm Leanne and I'm a cleaner! I have a couple of houses in clean in Wivenhoe currently. If you need my services please get in touch. My mobile number is 07753691575, hope to hear from you!