I'm not receiving responses to PMs

Moderators--help, please ?  I've written two PMs in the last week to two people, and received neither notifications nor replies in my inbox on the Forum.  I'm told I was sent a reply about Tai Chi, but I haven't received. I checked that settings are what I expected.  Now what ?

Comments

• Hi Gloria,

I can confirm your message was sent and received, but no reply was sent from the recipient.

You'll have to ask the sender to re-send their reply to you.
  • edited September 11
    Gloria said:
    Moderators--help, please ?  I've written two PMs in the last week to two people, and received neither notifications nor replies in my inbox on the Forum.  I'm told I was sent a reply about Tai Chi, but I haven't received. I checked that settings are what I expected.  Now what ?
    That's because the users replied via email, and not via the forum.

As has been flagged previously, please respond to all fourm PM's via the forum. You will receive an email notifcation that you have a response waiting.

If you reply to this then all you are doing is sending an email to a generic forum email account, and not the user.
  • To find your PMs, open your forum inbox  (top right) and send your reply from there.
  • Thank you, I believe Jason sussed the reason.  I too have made the mistake in replying to the email in the past, more than once.