Warning to dog owners

Walking along the riverbank today I had the misfortune to run into a very unpleasant woman with two dogs, a Dalmatian type and a black lab. The dogs were not aggressive but did frighten my dog by charging her and tried to mount her. When we asked the owner to call her dogs back she just told my wife to shut up and not tell her what to do. She really was the most unpleasant women with out of control dogs. I will be asking around as to who she is and report her to the dog warden but in the meantime do try and avoid her and her dogs. 

Comments

• I passed the woman with those two dogs while cycling to Colchester along the trail at 2:15, midway between the beginning of the trail and the first crossing over the railway - so she must have been in the area for some time.
  • pitfall said:
    I passed the woman with those two dogs while cycling to Colchester along the trail at 2:15, midway between the beginning of the trail and the first crossing over the railway - so she must have been in the area for some time.
    She has been unpleasant to my wife before about her dogs so I believe she is local. Why she does not feel it necessary to have her dogs on a lead and why she is so rude is beyond me. I was aghast at her rudeness. I actually said to her “excuse me, did you tell my wife to shut up” and she said yes and told me to shut up as well! Bizarre! 
  • well apparently she did used to 'own' Wivenhoe, well her husband did - sort of. I suspect that she still feels she can do as she wants! 
  • I’ve come across her a few times as well, vile woman with very bad manners